We partner with River & Trail Outfitters to provide great activities. Campers receive a 10% discount on River & Trail activities. No double discounts.
River & Trail offers guided whitewater rafting, tubing, kayaking, canoeing, zip lining, biking and hiking trips in the historic Harpers Ferry area. River trips & lessons take place in Maryland, Virginia & West Virginia on the Potomac river, Shenandoah, Monocacy River and Antietam Creek.
- Rafting– Shenandoah/Potomac Rafting trip offers Class I-III whitewater, made up of some mellow water, permitting splashing and floating, multiple riffles and ledges.
- Tubing – River & Trail offers tubing rentals, shuttles and tours on the Shenandoah River, Potomac River & Antietam Creek. From mellow, relaxing trips to whitewater, adventure near Harpers Ferry, they have a trip for you!
- Canoeing/Kayaking– River & Trail offers a variety of trips on the Shenandoah River, Potomac River, Antietam Creek and Monocacy River.
- Biking– Bike rentals are available on the scenic C&O Canal. The scenery along the tree-lined path is fantastic and there is ample room for peddling. The campground is about 6 miles from downtown Harpers Ferry, WV
- Climbing– Get unlimited climbing & instruction with this exclusive 2 or 3 hour on-site rental. With groups of 10 or more, you can rent a portable rock climbing wall exclusively for your group.
- Zip Line– For groups of 20 or more. Come zip lining on a 840 foot zip line over the tree line in Knoxville, MD.
- Team Building– Team building programs are tailored to meet the specific goals of your organization. They offer anything from low impact, on the ground activities to more exhilarating challenges of rock climbing and whitewater rafting. Half day and full day options are available. Give River & Trail a call at 301-834-9950 for prices and more information.